"Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you." James 1:27

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Amazon Store

I have been hard at work putting together an Amazon Store! This goes hand in hand with being an affiliate. There is a link at the top of the blog page, Our Amazon Adoption Store. When you click that link, it will take you to my amazon store. I have posted books that I love and has really changed my life, family friendly movies, books dealing with Africa, and plan on posting household items, maybe some foods, and many more things. I also have placed our coffee store from Just Love Coffee, and our Olive Tree Promise storefront links on the same line so that you can find them easily. I want to thank you each one again for helping us bring our child home. May God bless and keep you each one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment