"Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you." James 1:27

Friday, August 26, 2011

Boy Man

Can you believe it?  My firstborn, precious boy, is 18 today.  Where does the time fly to?  Josh is an amazing young man.  We are very proud of him, not to mention humbled by his journey with our Father.

The funny things about a boy man...


Lego creations all over his bedroom floor...

he is always ready to jump in and have fun...


The touching things about this boy man...

when he takes his brother and sister to the park to play...

babysitting small children because he loves them...

his love for our Father God, and his desire to serve our Holy savior...


The best parts of  this boy man...

his loving blue eyes...

his amazing sense of humor...

his beautiful smile...


Oh how lucky I am that God chose me to raise up this boy man, how blessed I am that this is the boy man who changed my name to Momma...I love you Joshua


0 comments:

Post a Comment